An addictive block puzzle with an interesting twist to the classic Tetris game
Score as high as possible in a given time duration
- Drag & drop the block shapes from the bottom & place them on the board. One at a time.
- Place blocks in such a way that they can fill either row or column
- When you fill the row or column, it clears them to make space for others
- Each block placement on the board gets you points
- Score points are dependent on the block shape. Large shape = higher points.
1 cube = 10 points. For example, if you place the L shape block which is made of 5 cubes, it will get you 50 points when you place them on the board
- When you fill an entire row or column, you will get bonus points
- When you manage multiple rows & columns with one move, you get additional bonus points
- The streak bonus will be activated when you clear rows or columns subsequently
- Extra time bonus will be rewarded when you clear rows or columns
- Every player gets 5 min per round
- When time is over, the round will end automatically
- When the board is filled and there is no space to place a new block, the round will end.