Comment on page
PlayZap is a fusion of billion-dollar markets, including Mobile Casual Games, Skill Gaming, and Play & Earn, unified by blockchain and NFT technologies, which themselves represent a rapidly growing multibillion-dollar market. By tapping into the extensive mobile casual gaming market, projected to reach a size of 55 billion by 2022, PlayZap aims to seize significant opportunities.
- 1.8B Mobile Gaming users worldwide
- By 2026, the mobile gaming market is estimated to reach $170B with 60% market share of overall gaming market
- 78% of all game downloads are casual games, leading the global download growth The hyper-casual game market alone
- Games account for 43% of all smartphone use
- 62% of people install a game on their phone within a week of owning it
- 78% of gamers are Android users
- More women spend money on in-game content than men
- Total crypto wallet holders grew to 75 million (Statista, July 2021)
- NFT Sales volume surges to $2.5bn in the first half of 2021 (Reuters)
- DeFi tokens hit $84B in total locked value as of August 2021 (DeFi Pulse).
- Blockchain games such as Axie Infinity and The Sandbox are reaching strong traction, with 500k daily active users and $670M market cap, respectively, as of August 2021.
Mobile Gaming content market value worldwide from 2011 - 2016 (Value in billion USD)
Mobile Gaming market in 2022
With the widespread adoption of blockchain and NFT gaming, along with game mechanics incorporating token economies, our mission is to unlock the untapped potential of the global skill casual gaming market.